SB 277 First Amended Complaint
For Declaratory, Injunctive And Other Relief
Keeping Our Healthy Children in School
By Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
The Starting Point
On July 1st, 2016 a lawsuit was filed in a San Diego Federal Court asking the court to declare infamous California Senate Bill 277 unconstitutional, and prevent its enforcement. It was an excellent read. Its filing compared, in war terms, to the June 6th, 1944 D-Day Invasion of Normandy.
The good guys were on the beach beginning the counterattack against the forces of evil.
The news traveled across Planet Earth like a soothing spring rain.
Then, yesterday and today, July 14th and 15th, 2016, new filings are appearing starting with what is called, simply enough, a – FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY, INJUNCTIVE AND OTHER RELIEF. And, although I liked the first filing VERY MUCH, and said so.
I like these legal filings even more.
Before I show them to you, and explain, in simple terms, what is actually going on there are TWO important points I need to make. They are::
(1) This whole event, these legal actions, and all of the investigations and sorting of material leading to all of this legal action is the work of a giant, secret, army who managed to work quietly, and unobtrusively, gathering and sorting, making new alliances, for the express purposes surrounding the issues so carefully, and powerfully, explained in the legal papers. Look around. There they are. There YOU are
Here WE are The doors are open. Come and play.
(2) So MUCH is happening with this First Amended Complaint that I am going to break the explanation of it all into separate parts so, after this article, there is MUCH MORE good stuff coming. You WILL love this .
What s New and Different?
(1) Where in the first filing there were ten Plaintiffs, now there twenty-one. I will show you every one of them. You can read, in detail, why each of them are standing up for the rest of humanity. If you see them on the street, look them in the eye, smile at them, say Thank You, then hug them.
(2) Where in the first filing there were ten Defendants, there still are
(3) Where in the first filing there were six Claims, now there are sixteen.
(4) Where in the first filing there was a Statutory Schemes section which explained the details of the case, now there is a much-enlarged section called General Allegations. Take the time to read it word-for-word.
To read the entire article, click on:
Participate in my internet radio program by going to http://jamesrobertdeal.org/radio.
See my job application and resume at www.JamesRobertDeal.org/Job-Application
Please review my platform at www.JamesRobertDeal.org/Platform.
Please listen to my TVW speech at http://www.tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2016061114
Please join my Facebook group to participate in a discussion of important campaign issues. Click here
Click here to sign up for emails, and you will get notice in advance of each radio broadcast.
Click here to donate – $1 or more. Each donation is a vote of confidence. http://jamesrobertdeal.org/donate
Please give feedback. What issues are important to you?