HOW TO HELP ME GET ELECTED
3. Print out or copy as many as you want and give them to anyone and everyone you meet as you go about your life.
4. Call us at 425-774-6611 or 888-999-2022 or email us at James at James Deal dot Com, and we will mail you as many copies as you think you can hand out.
5. If you make your own copies at home or go to FedEx to make copies, and if you need to be reimbursed, email us your cost at James at JamesDeal dot com. We will reimburse you.
6. Forward this link – www.jamesrobertdeal.org/how-to-help – to all your contacts and ask them to do the same, print out fliers and hand them out.
7. Go to www.Facebook.com/DealForCountyExecutive and “like” me. Ask your friends to do the same.
Email addresses are as follows: The Herald, the Seattle Times, the Seattle Weekly, the Stranger, Real Change, La Raza, Lynnwood Today, the Edmonds Beacon, the Everett Beacon, the Mukilteo Beacon, the Mill Creek View, the Lake Stevens Journal, the Monroe Monitor, the North Country Outlook, the Snohomish Tribune, Senior Focus, the Stanwood News.
9. Click on this link and donate. Any amount from $1 to $500 is welcome. Donations go through PayPal and are secure.
10. If you know of a group that would like to have me speak, let me know.
11. Call me at 425-774-6611 or 888-999-2022 and give me your feedback. Or email me at James at James Deal dot com.